CAREERS AT SKILLED MEDICAL
Skilled Medical's staff comprise a group of dedicated professionals working
as a team to provide the best possible services to doctors and clients. We value
our staff and provide a structured orientation and development program where they
can achieve their potential and make the most of the opportunities we can provide.
To recruit and retain high calibre people we invest in their professional development,
the technologies and tools they use for their work, their access to ongoing education
and training, their career development and the award-winning environment in which
As we grow and develop we are on the lookout for qualified people who want to
make a difference in delivering medical services. Please note below positions that
are currently available:
Medical Recruitment Consultants
Skilled Medical is seeking high calibre professional staff with a background in medical recruitment or medical workforce management to join its team in central London.
Skilled Medical is a leader in medical recruitment with a strong background in health care. We plan and schedule medical services across four nations filling locum and permanent medical workforce requirements. We are committed to making a positive difference to the clients and communities we serve.
We provide the highest standards of service and professionalism. We foster a great work and team environment that seeks to bring out the best in people. This in turn ensures that we deliver the best possible services to our doctors and clients.
Interested candidates must be organised, highly professional, have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player. A background in medical recruitment is essential.
If you are interested in working with the Skilled Medical Team, we can offer you:
- Excellent benefits and remuneration based on team performance
- Great working conditions, office environment and location in central London
- Opportunities for career advancement in a stimulating and growing company
- A company with a strong social responsibility agenda
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Dr David Campbell at email@example.com
Do you have a can-do attitude and ability to handle the high demands of a busy office with diplomacy and tact? Are you a proactive team player with attention to detail and the ability to multitask? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Based in Central London near Oxford Street, Skilled Medical is provider of locum and contract medical staff to the NHS and private health care organisations. We are looking to fill this key position within our Compliance team. If you are an experienced Compliance or Administration Officer ready to take on an exciting and challenging new role within a fast growing and friendly team environment, then this is a potential opportunity for you.
To be successful, you must be well organised, have strong written and oral communication skills, an exceptional work ethic and be highly professional.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone enquiries with professionalism, sensitivity and discretion;
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required;
- Highly developed organisational skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of CRM databases;
- Proven experience working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, take on responsibilities and work effectively as part of a team;
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a teamwork environment, please send a Cover Letter and CV to Susie Tobin, Corporate Affairs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org