Skilled Medical is a leader in medical recruitment with a strong background in medical services and health care. We work across Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland placing doctors in locum and permanent roles wherever they are needed.
Our Trainee Medical Recruitment Consultant roles in our Melbourne, Australia and London, UK locations offer an exciting opportunity to join a top tier medical recruitment firm with great career prospects.
You will be provided with personalised training and development across all areas of medical recruitment, with view to commencing as a locum or permanent Recruitment Consultant with your own portfolio of doctors after an initial training period.
Training will be provided in the whole placement process from the recruitment and intake of doctors, background and compliance checking, matching doctor qualifications, skills and availability to client job needs, confirming placements, preparing the full set of placement documents and organising all the placement logistics and follow-up to ensure the doctor commences and completes their assignment.
The role will suit a person with a career interest in medical recruitment and Skilled Medical has the reputation, access to markets and international reach to provide candidates with excellent career opportunities.
Applicants should have:
- A positive attitude, committed work ethic and desire to do your best – so you can meet daily challenges and achieve targets and outcomes
- Superior verbal and written communication and negotiation skills - as you must have the ability to engage and work effectively with doctors, clients and colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail - as we are dealing with mission critical medical work where quality expectations are high and risks must be minimized
- At least one year of work experience - preferably in a professional, health care, business services or sales environment
- A suitable degree or qualification - which is desirable but not essential
Skilled Medical can offer you:
- Terrific mentorship, training and support
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Well developed systems, processes and technology to support you in your work
- Great working conditions, office environment and location in Collingwood, inner Melbourne or Marylebone, central London
- Opportunities for career advancement in a stimulating and growing company
- A company with a strong social responsibility agenda
- Secondment opportunities in our London or Melbourne offices
Please click the APPLY button if you wish to join us or you may call Kristine Navarro, Recruitment Administrator on 1300 900 100 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this position.