- Accommodation and travel provided
- Day shifts
- Long term role
- Hobart (South)
- Perinatal Infant Mental Health Services
- August 2022 to 4 February 2022
- Day work. 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1,200 per day
- Please note that this is a part time position and days will be negotiated
- On call may be required
- The position is part of a small CAMHS Team that work with young people up to the age of 18. The
multidisciplinary team has a CNC, Senior AHP (Social Worker) and Psychologist.
- Please note that this position oversees registrars, and a Supervisor Certificate is required for this role.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100