- Flights, vehicle and sole accommodation provided. Set hours will vary dependant on roster. Locums will receive an additional one hour of pay for being on call and a minimum of 4 hours pay for a call back.
- Monday – Friday 2pm – 9pm | Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Support the clinical director in the provision of leadership, medical governance, and clinical care in RAC and WWBH Ambulatory Care services including Hospital in the Home and PIXI Clinic.
A Southern NSW hospital requires a Specialist in General Practice from 22/08/2022 to 06/02/2023.
For further information about this job, please contact Kirsty MacIsaac on 1300 900 100.
The appropriate LOCUM will be able to perform and adhere to the below expectations and duties -
• Support the clinical director in the provision of leadership, medical governance, and clinical care in RAC and WWBH Ambulatory Care services including Hospital in the Home and PIXI Clinic.
• Provide medical leadership as part of the multidisciplinary management and care of patients referred to RAC, HITH and PIXI in conjunction with clinical staff of the service as well as community-based clinicians.
• Ensure a high standard of clinical documentation is maintained, including the timely completion of the patient's clinical records (including medication charts/orders) to reflect clinical decisions and changes to the management plan.
• Ensure appropriate arrangements are made for patients on discharge from hospital to maximize continuity of care and good health outcomes (for specialties where appropriate), including appropriate communication with medical practitioners external to the organization including providing detailed discharge summaries as indicated.
• Supporting the ambulatory team in meeting the service KPIs by providing ongoing support and guidance.
• Admit patients to Hospital in the Home under the care of integrated Care Directors and provide clinical management and treatment and escalate care to the relevant specialty when needed.
• Support the development of telehealth support and models of care to streamline the consultation and admission process for patients.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100