- Attractive coastal location
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Accommodation and travel subsidy up to $1000 provided
A Northern TAS Medical Centre requires a Specialist in General Practice from 02/01/2024 to 02/02/2024.
• No weekends and no after hours - Minimum 4 weeks preferred; however 3 weeks would be considered
• 5 days /week (could be 4/week in 1st and last week if staying for the 4 weeks)
• Accommodation provided (2-bedroom apartment close to practice)
• Travel subsidy up to $1000 (Bring your own car on the ferry to enjoy the freedom to travel around)
• Approx. 4 patients/hour
• Independent, non-corporate full scope regional Family practice (MMM3)
• Lots of practice support for GPs with Admin and Nursing support
For further information about this job, please contact Skilled Medical on 1300 900 100.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100